- Just before bed, spread your favorite moisturizing lotion all over the skin on your hands and wrists, so that it is very visible, not just clear on the hands. Vaseline works too, if you don't have a very good heavy moisturizer
- Put cotton gloves or cotton socks on your hands after applying the moisturizer .
- Go to bed with the gloves/socks on overnight
- When you wake up, take off the gloves/socks
- Use a light scrub all over hands, then rinse off. You can make a hand scrub by mixing a tablespoon sugar with a few drops lemon juice (or olive oil)
- Massage a light moisturizer all over your hands
- Massage cuticles with a cuticle cream or oil. Then push them back gently with a stick
- Now you have soft hands. Repeat weekly to get the best results.