Friday 23 August 2013

2 DAYS AFTER POLISHING MY SKIN.

2 DAYS AFTER I STARTED POLISHING MY SKIN
Someone read my post on How Queen Cleopatra of Egypt slowed down her skin's aging process, using MILK AND HONEY. Remember that post? if u haven't read it, it's on this link: http://infovenue.blogspot.com/2013/03/how-queen-cleopatra-of-ancient-egypt.html

I received a phone call a few weeks after that post and i was told that there is a product in our own Nigerian market today, made by a Nigerian. This product contains MILK, HONEY, BROWN SUGAR, PEPPERMINT AND LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OILS. I was then educated on the fact that our skin renews itself every 28days and requires polishing and exfoliation for the removal of dead skin cells, hence this mix.

That was how i bought this 'polishing' product and used it. My picture above was taken 2 days after my first 'skin polish'. In short, i can't explain the brightness, softness and smoothness of my skin.

Well, as usual, i decided to share my experience via my blog.
The product is NATURAL (i confirmed it because i have a phobia for chemicals and bleaching creams).
The name is COUVREZ and IT IS CHEAP!!
CALL 08037199296...BB pin 32527DFA FOR YOUR SUPPLIES. AND DON'T FORGET TO THANK ME LATER! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment